giovedì 21 marzo 2019

BIG HEART


Hello everyone! 
It's Delphine here today! 
I have decided to go Mixed Media for my post today since I really wanted to use the image called the Painter, which I just love! 
So of course, I had to use a little canvas board.



Using pink and white Pebeo Acrylic Paint, I coloured my 10x10cm canvas board. 

I then painted a red heart in the middle of my canvas. Using a sponge, I added red paint on the edges of the canvas, and once the red was dry, I did the same with black acrylic paint. 

I added gold hearts with a heart stencil and a gold gel pen. I then put some black outlines in Posca pen. I also put a bit of gold on the edges of the board. 

I coloured my Painter image in Copics.
Skin: E000, 00, 11, R12, Y71
Eyes: B00, 02, 63
Hair: E25, 59, YR24
Red: R35, 37, 39
Black: T5, 7, 9
Brush: E31, 35, 37, 74, 77, 79

I then glued my image to my board with tape. 
And voilà :)!

Thank you very much for your visit, have a great day! 
Hugs,
Delphine xx

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento