giovedì 7 febbraio 2019

HAPPY BIRTHDAY


Hello everyone! 
It's Delphine here today! 
I need birthday cards so I picked an adorable image from the store called Regalina - perfect for the occasion! I coloured my image in Copics and created a CAS card.


Here are the colours I used:


Skin: E11, YR000, 00

Hair: E25, 59, YR21

Purple: V06, 09, 17

Blue: B02, 16, 18, 37

Red: R35, 37, 39

Gold: Y11, 26

Pink in the background: RV52, 55

Pink in the foreground: R81, 83, 85


I then cut my image leaving enough white space around it. 
I stamped a sentiment at the bottom and added a piece of My Favorite Things DPs with hearts (die cut with an edge die) and a piece of striped paper. I put a heart chipboard covered in Stickles on my paper, since I wanted to add something towards where my character was looking.




As a final touch, I added a few dots in pink gel pen :)

Thank you very much for your visit, have a great day! 
Hugs,

Delphine xx

----------------------
Per questo progetto è stato usato il digi Glimps:

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento