giovedì 25 luglio 2019

DREAMING OF THE SEA


Hello everyone! It's Delphine here today! 
With the extreme temperatures we are having at the moment, who is not dreaming of WATER ;)?! Hence my post today featuring the ocean and one of the super cute mermaids available from the Glimps Store, called Sitting Mermaid!

I printed my sirene, did some fussy cutting and coloured her in Copics.



Skin: E21, 50, 51, 71
Hair: BV08, V04, 06, 17
Body: B04, 06, 26, 29, 69
Rock: W5, 7, 9

I decided to create a background for my sirene on a grey board. I used Fresco acrylic paints, applied with a sponge, for my sky and sea.


To add more interest to my background, I drew some land, palm trees and birds using Pitt pens. I also added touches of white to the sea with a Gelly Roll pen.


I then glued my sirene to the background - and here is the little scene:


Thank you very much for your visit, have a great day! Hugs,
Delphine xx

2 commenti: