martedì 29 gennaio 2019

A BOOKMARK FOR ME

Today I am popping in to share some inspiration with one of the very first Glimps images I ever got to work with and I have to say it is still one of the sweetest images there is....

Just as I joined the Glimps Team Veronica drew and made this gorgeous set of mystical cuties and I got to colour a few for there release but busy as I have been I never worked out a project for them and I thought it was high time that I changed that.....

First up is this cute little troll girl (get her here)




I have made her into a bookmark because I realised that while I have made bookmarks for both my girls I have never got around to making myself one and this year I am trying to read more..

I have also made a card with another of the cute images that came out at the same time.... this gorgeous little leaf baby (get it here)...


When a friend said today that she needed a card and gift for a new baby I new straight away that I could help with the card and when looking for the perfect image for a cute little girl I knew this nut baby was going to be perfect and off to a new home it will be going....

Here's to hoping your new year has been a good start.
Cheers

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento