giovedì 26 luglio 2018

LIVE FOR TODAY

Today I had the pleasure of working with this amazing little penguin from Glimps Stamps.....



And I have used it to make an inspirational frame for my penguin lover daughter to hang beside her bed in the hopes that each morning it will encourage her to try her best, aim high and always believe in herself.

I have tried to add as many inspiring quotes and words as possible with the main quote
Keep your eyes on the stars
and your feet on the ground

and then
Live for Today
in the aqua banner on the bottom

and gold foil words
dream
inspire
and shine
added for some extra bling because what 8yr girl doesn't love a bit of bling

I have then finished it off with a shooting star paper and some black glitter washi on the front of the frame to look like the stars I  want her t aim for in life.

I hope you love it as much as I do and make sure to follow the link over to the Glimps store to check out all the amazing images

Until next time Happy colourings

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento