giovedì 3 novembre 2016

SWEET TEDDY FOR A CHRISTMAS CARD



Hello!  
My name is Elise Dinolfo 
and I am happy to be a Guest for Veronica's darling Glimpse images!  
What cuties they are!  
When I saw this sweet Teddy, I knew I wanted to colour him and use him for a Christmas card. 


I don't usually keep track of my colours when I use them .. I normally reach for colours as I go along .. adding here and there.  If one colour doesn't work, I'll add on top of that with another colour.  🙂  
I like to use a variety of mediums, so for this one I used Distress Reinkers, Prisma Colored Pencils, Shimmer Paint Pots and Watercolor Paint.   
 I've also used Frantage to give the effect of snow.  

I hope you will like it!  
Thank you so much to Veronica for inviting me to be a Guest on your gorgeous blog.  
I absolutely loved colouring your sweet Teddy and it is such an honor to be among you, your lovely team and beautiful members!
Wishing you all a wonderful day!
Hugs,
Elise

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento