mercoledì 16 novembre 2016

LITTLE SNOWMAN


Hi!!!!!!
My name is Irene Mendes and I am very happy to be a Guest for Veronica's darling Glimps images!  They are so beautiful.
When I saw this beautiful snowman,
 I knew I wanted to colour him and use him for a Winter Card. 
He´s stunning don´t you think????


I don´t a expert in coloring, but I training a lot my tecniques and I use lot of friends as reference.


I don't usually keep track of my colours when I use them .. I normally reach for colours as I go along .. adding here and there.  
If one colour doesn't work, I'll add on top of that with another colour.  ?? 


I like to use a variety of mediums, so for this one I used Prismacolor pencils and Gamsol.
I've also used white pasta to give the effect of snow.





I hope you will like it! 
Thank you so much to Veronica for inviting me to be a Guest on your gorgeous blog. I always be here for you!!!
It is such an honor to be among you, your lovely team and beautiful members!
Wishing you all a wonderful day!
Hugs,
Irene Mendes







Nessun commento:

Posta un commento