martedì 11 dicembre 2018

NATIVITY CHRISTMAS CARD








Hello everyone! 
It's Delphine here today! 
Have you seen the latest Christmas release? 
I absolutely love it!! 
You can find the cutest Nativity images there among others, so I just had to use some of them for my post for today.  



I chose to use Family, with Mary, Joseph and Baby Jesus. I printed my images, did some fussy cutting and coloured them in Copics.





Skin: E000, 00, 11, 70



Mary:

Hair: BV04, C7, 9

Clothes: B000, 00, 02, 16, W0, 1, 3



Joseph

Hair: E25, 31, 59

Clothes: E40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 47

Stick: E47, 49



Jesus: 

Crib: E55, 57, Y11, 26



I decided to create a background for the Holy Family on a grey board. I used Fresco acrylic paints, applied with a sponge.




I then added black hills to the background with a Pitt pen and I sponged a bit of black Distress Ink around the edges of my sky.




I then glued my images to my board with tape and foam squares for a bit of dimension. 




And at last I added a few details: a star chipboard with stickles a few gold dots in gel pen and I put some gold on the edges of my board. And voilà!




Thank you very much for your visit, have a great day! Hugs,

Delphine xx


---------------------
Per questo post è stato usato il digi Glimps:

Family

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento