giovedì 16 novembre 2017

CUTE LITTLE HOLDERS

Howdy Everyone!!

Today I am sharing 2 Easel Post it boxes I have made for my daughters using 2 of the amazing Christmas images available in the Glimps shop...

and glimps gufetto  



While scrolling on pinterest one day I came across a tutorial for these cute little holders and thought they would be perfect for the girls to put little notes in and a pencil and to sit on their desk.
Would like to have a look at the tutorial yourself
I have followed the directions for the tutorial exactly for the owl box but changed the sizes up on the unicorn to fit the image better...

I have coloured both images with my copics



Hope you love my little holders as much as the girls and I do and until next time Merry Christmas and Happy Crafting!!!!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento