giovedì 13 giugno 2019

GIRL JUST WANNA HAVE SUN


Hello everyone! 
It's Delphine here today! I am still dreaming of sunshine, so for my post, I chose to make a summer card.

I started by taking a piece of watercolour paper and used 2 blue Graph'o watercolour pens to suggest the ocean.


I chose to use the adorable 
from the shop and and did some fussy cutting, then coloured her in Copics.
Here are the colours I used:

Skin: E71, YR000, 00, 01
Hair: E25, 31, 49, 59
Swimsuit and shoes: RV02, 04
Sunglasses: C7, RV02, 04
Towel: V09, 15, 17
Buoy: R24, 27, 29, 59

I die cut my piece of watercolour paper with a Lawn Fawn die and added some Nuovo Drops, gold and white gel pens on it - plus a little handwritten sentiment, and my Bikini girl of course! Here is the result: 


Thank you very much for your visit, have a beautiful day! Hugs,
Delphine xx

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento