martedì 11 settembre 2018

MAKE WAVES !


Hello everyone! 
It's Delphine here today! 
Did you know the Glimps store has the cutest pirates ever? 
I have wanted to colour one for ages and finally got to create a little something using the adorable Pirata Baby Capitano


I printed my pirate, did some fussy cutting and coloured him in Copics, of course ;)



Skin: E000, 00, 11

Hair: E25, 29, YR21

Black: T5, 7, 9

Shirt: C1, R35, 37

Sword: C1, 3, E23, 25, 29

Ship: BG000, BV0000, C00, 0, 1, E34, 25, 59

Ocean: B04, 18, BG11, 13



I decided to create a background for my pirate on a grey board. I used Fresco acrylic paints, applied with a sponge, for my sky and sea.


I then glued my pirate to my background and stamped a nice funny sentiment on it.


As you can see, I also went back to add a bit of white paint for sea foam at the bottom of my image and put some gold on the edges of my board.



Thank you very much for your visit, have a great day! Hugs,

Delphine xx

---------------------
In questo progetto è stato usato il digi Glimps

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento