giovedì 29 marzo 2018

A DIP IN THE BLU


Hello everyone! 
It's Delphine here today to share a summer creation with you! 
For my make, I chose to use an adorable mermaid - Ariel. 
This cutie called for a background, so I took a grey board for the base of my Mixed Media make.


I started by creating the background. 
I used Fresco acrylic paints which I sponged on my board and added a little bit of Liquitex acrylic inks on the edges. 

I then added details to my background, with acrylic paint, acrylic markers and Gelly Roll gel pens. 

The photo was a bit hard to take, but this is to show you the details/ texture.

I then coloured my mermaid in Copics, with the following markers:
Skin: BV20, E000, 00, 11, RV02, W3
Hair: E49, RV99, 66, 55
Purple: V09, 12, 15, 17
Blue: B00, 04, 06, 18, 37
Flower: RV04, 55, 66, Y26


I stuck my mermaid on the board and added a few bubbles in paint and glitter, and I also covered Ariel's body in Wink of Stella. 

That's all from me today! 
Thank you very much for your visit, have a great day! 
Hugs,
Delphine xx

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento