martedì 26 giugno 2018

SUMMER MODE: ACTIVATED


Hello everyone! 
It's Delphine here today! I am completely in summer mode and the store has lots of adorable images so I went for a very summery one called Flamingo Summer :) 



I cropped and resized my image in MS Word - I merely "cut" her legs since I knew I wanted them to be in the water and not visible. I coloured my image in Copics and created a very CAS card.


Here is a close up and the colours I used:




Skin: E000, 00, 11, 13

Hair: E42, 57, YR21

Swimsuit: Y15, YR04, 07

Flamingo: RV13, 14, 19, 32, 34, 45

Ocean: B24, 28, BG000, 45

Sky: B00, 02



I simply die cut my image with a Lawn Fawn die, added 2 pieces of washi tape and two chipboard letters coloured in gel pens.  .


Thank you very much for your visit, have a great day! Hugs,

Delphine xx


----------------------------
Per questo progetto è stato utilizzato il digi Glimps:
Flamingo summer

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento